Monday, February 10, 2014

It may not be the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything, but it's a start

This was the email subject I received in my inbox today that has made me write today; "It may not be the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything, but it's a start"

So, when I was a kid and PBS broadcasted the '80s version of the The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy I was glued to the television. I loved this series. And the one thing that I remember the most was the number 42. For some reason, I never let that number go.

Now, last year, when I started this indigo journey, I was 42 years old.

For no reason, my husband read The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy this summer and really liked it. 

Now this article comes up today from Globalpost;  It may not be the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything, but it's a start

And last night I was looking up the number 42 online. I had no idea it had such history and meaning;

From wiki; 42

So, I feel like this number is important. 42 was the age that my life jump started into something new and meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment