Sunday, January 5, 2014

Breakfast this morning....


Every Sunday at my house, we have pancakes. It's become our Sunday morning tradition. When the girls wake up on Sunday, they usually start singing, "It's pancake day!" So this morning, as we were enjoying our lovely pancake breakfast, my oldest daughter, (4.5 years old) says, "Mommy, Daddy, I'm imaging you have flowers on your heads and Mommy, yours is blue and indigo violet. Daddy, yours is orange and yellow." So I asked her what her flowers were and she said, "Indigo violet." I asked what her little sister (turning 3 on the 26th) and she said, "She's a rainbow." This conversation immediately struck me as interesting. I thought to myself, I wonder if these flowers she said she's imagined are our auras? And if so, what would that mean? Food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment