Friday, January 31, 2014

My littlest girl and my new bracelet

My youngest daughter has a fascination with my new bracelet I purchased from www.thefertilegarden.com that I located on etsy.com. It has amethyst chips in several rows with moonstone accents and a tiny tiger's eye crystal. It also has a small butterfly, a turtle and a fertility goddess dangling. My daughter only wants to hold my hand that has the bracelet on it. Whenever we walk down the stairs, she makes sure that she's on my left side, just so she can hold my left hand. I'm wearing it to help conceive my third child. The old me wouldn't really buy into thinking that this sort of thing would actually do anything, but now.... why not? We'll see in a couple weeks.... If anything, it serves as a reminder to relax and be calm, appreciate what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment