Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Asking the Universe

You have to let the Universe know what you need. And you have to let it know how grateful you are for what you already have. This is very important. But here's the thing, do you really know what you need? Or is it more just desire?

I learned in school some basics about "need." People need; food, clothing and shelter.

Is that it? I don't think so at all. Those items will get you through, but they alone are not enough. So what are the other basic needs then?

1. Love
2. Happiness
3. Fulfillment

There isn't a person born that doesn't need to be loved or want to be loved or to live without love. And we all want to feel happy. But I think the real challenge to human existence is fulfillment.

How do we get fulfillment out of life? This is where I think our modern lifestyle is failing us. If you turn on the television, all you see are ads showing you what you need to buy to feel better....cars, clothes, and prescription drugs. It's a lie. You are being lied to at every turn.

So, I challenge you to ask the Universe for Fulfillment. And you need to ask yourself what that means to you.

I'll start. Okay, Universe (The Source, God, The Higher Power) I ask you for inner peace, deep gratitude for all the abundance in my life and peace in our World. I ask that my family remain healthy and strong and continue to love learning and growing as beautiful people. I ask that I find more calm in my everyday. I ask for an abundance of wealth (wealth of spirit, grace, and comfort.) And Universe, I ask for some really specific items too; I ask for enough money to send my children to The Applewild School.   I ask for the Bank to review the mortgage refinance process and raise the appraisal amount of our house so that we can save extra money each month. I ask that my friends find a way to resolve their personal relationship struggles and find the true love they deserve. And finally, I ask that the good people of The United States of America find a way to elect the most genuine and worthy politician, Bernie Sanders, for our next President in November, 2016.

I send these requests out to the Universe and fully expect the Universe to deliver on them.

Thank you for all that is my life.

Namaste!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment